Fibreglass Solutions’ expertise in the GRP composite industry doesn’t just end at design and build services. Our industry trained installation teams can provide basic or comprehensive site installation services if required.
From unit to site transport, post delivery assembly of component elements and final installation, Fibreglass Solutions are highly experienced in managing the logistics involved in the commissioning of a client’s GRP product, regardless of size or complexity of form. The final assembly and on-site installation of larger or sectional constructs can be carried out or supervised by Fibreglass Solutions own engineers, as required.
If you would like more information specific to your requirements, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We Can Provide The Complete Solution:
- Conceptual design
- Design documentation
- 3D visualisation, 3D documentation (Autocad, Solidworks)
- Material selections and assessments
- Full project cost preparation and project management
- Preparation of formal specifications
- Cost effective engineering, economically scaled solutions.
- Stress analysis and in-depth assessments on “finite elements”
- Formal assessment reports
- Consultancy services
- Quality control / Quality assessment
We can provide a complete turnkey package of project design and build services. More and more of our clients are finding that a combined package from one source offers substantial cost and time savings, especially beneficial on fast track projects.
When you choose Fibreglass Solutions as your composite partner, you tap into a wealth of specialised knowledge of custom fibreglass mouldings and over 30 years of industry experience at delivering exceptional quality GRP products whilst sustaining an exemplary level of service to an ever widening group of clients.
Glass Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Processes:
- Pattern design and manufacture
- Fibreglass mould / Tooling manufacture
- Hand lay / Spray up
- Latex tooling
- Solid surface castings
- Vacuum bagging
- RTM – Resin transfer mouldings
- Ancillary metal work
- Paint spraying / finishing service
- Controls and supervision of onsite installations and installation services
Contact Us, Today!
Any queries regarding your next project, we are always available to assist. We would be pleased to hear from you and welcome the opportunity to further discuss your requirements. You can telephone our expert team on 0800 0886 034 or alternatively please complete the short contact form provided.