Repairs | Alterations
The team at Fibreglass Solutions can repair alter or fix anything made from a composite/fibreglass material be it a large industrial products such as tanks, tubs or drums or repairs to trucks, cars or boats. We also can project manage other contractors that maybe required to provide a turn key solution such as engineers, refinishers & upholsters.
The maintenance of fibreglass can often be carried out on-site, but the same logistical support applies where damaged GRP components need to be brought into the workshop for repair. Where repairs need to be carried out in a more controlled environment, this would normally require transport to the main workshops. Aside from straightforward damage repair, Fibreglass Solutions are often called upon to adapt existing products, tools and moulds to meet changes in product role or legislation affecting the manufactured item.
Our experienced team always provide a close attention to detail and our personalised, bespoke customer service ensures premium finish standards at very competitive prices for all customers. If you would like more information specific to your requirements, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We Can Provide The Complete Solution:
- Conceptual design
- Design documentation
- 3D visualisation, 3D documentation (Autocad, Solidworks)
- Material selections and assessments
- Full project cost preparation and project management
- Preparation of formal specifications
- Cost effective engineering, economically scaled solutions.
- Stress analysis and in-depth assessments on “finite elements”
- Formal assessment reports
- Consultancy services
- Quality control / Quality assessment
We can provide a complete turnkey package of project design and build services. More and more of our clients are finding that a combined package from one source offers substantial cost and time savings, especially beneficial on fast track projects.
When you choose Fibreglass Solutions as your composite partner, you tap into a wealth of specialised knowledge of custom fibreglass mouldings and over 30 years of industry experience at delivering exceptional quality GRP products whilst sustaining an exemplary level of service to an ever widening group of clients.
Glass Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Processes:
- Pattern design and manufacture
- Fibreglass mould / Tooling manufacture
- Hand lay / Spray up
- Latex tooling
- Solid surface castings
- Vacuum bagging
- RTM – Resin transfer mouldings
- Ancillary metal work
- Paint spraying / finishing service
- Controls and supervision of onsite installations and installation services
Contact Us, Today!
Any queries regarding your next project, we are always available to assist. We would be pleased to hear from you and welcome the opportunity to further discuss your requirements. You can telephone our expert team on 0800 0886 034 or alternatively please complete the short contact form provided.