Fibreglass Solutions operate from a spacious unit based in West Sussex, producing GRP mouldings for almost every industry from construction to interior design, composite panels, fascia to name but a few. Our unit contains all the modern plant required to produce fibreglass and composite product’s using all in house manufacturing process’s such as traditional hand lay up, spray lamination, R.T.M resin transfer moulding, closed moulding LRTM & vacuum pressing.
Fibreglass Solutions’ client support is comprehensive and complete for every aspect of a project including engineering, design, tooling, testing, manufacturing and ongoing product analysis. We provide a full service program that is capable of turning your conceptual design into a manufacturing reality.
We Can Provide The Complete Solution:
- Conceptual design
- Design documentation
- 3D visualisation, 3D documentation (Autocad, Solidworks)
- Material selections and assessments
- Full project cost preparation and project management
- Preparation of formal specifications
- Cost effective engineering, economically scaled solutions.
- Stress analysis and in-depth assessments on “finite elements”
- Formal assessment reports
- Consultancy services
- Quality control / Quality assessment
We can provide a complete turnkey package of project design and build services. More and more of our clients are finding that a combined package from one source offers substantial cost and time savings, especially beneficial on fast track projects.
When you choose Fibreglass Solutions as your composite partner, you tap into a wealth of specialised knowledge of custom fibreglass mouldings and over 30 years of industry experience at delivering exceptional quality GRP products whilst sustaining an exemplary level of service to an ever widening group of clients.
Glass Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Processes:
- Pattern design and manufacture
- Fibreglass mould / Tooling manufacture
- Hand lay / Spray up
- Latex tooling
- Solid surface castings
- Vacuum bagging
- RTM – Resin transfer mouldings
- Ancillary metal work
- Paint spraying / finishing service
- Controls and supervision of onsite installations and installation services
Contact Us, Today!
Any queries regarding your next project, we are always available to assist. We would be pleased to hear from you and welcome the opportunity to further discuss your requirements. You can telephone our expert team on 0800 0886 034 or alternatively please complete the short contact form provided.